<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/120164075789937868?origin\x3dhttp://flyliesloveandmisses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




     


Nuraisha Sadali



The main component



Chrono



Dates to Remember

FEB 9 APRIL 4 MAY 9 JUNE 29 SEPT 8 OCT 15 OCT 27 DEC 14


List of 'Things-to-Do'

Spend more time with the family
Be a better daughter
Take good/better care of bb
Pay bills on time
Manage money better
Save
lose weight
Obtain Class 3A license


Blabber




Album

 
swenson's and a beret

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Met up with BB after work tadi.

BB loved the beanie that i bought a few days back. He tried it on and wanted one as well. So we went back to Forever21 and purchased one for him.
Yup. it's that one, but yes, black as well. Same colour as mine, different design. Apparently, it's called a fringe beret.
I think it suits him well. better than mine. He looks cute in it; I have to admit. (:

I saw another beanie that looked cute. Tried it on and i love it. BB said that he will but that for me. Hmm... Must think of what to wear with it though.

Initially, our intention for heading down to Bugis was to shop. But most of the shops closed at 5pm as it was the eve of CNY. Can you believe it? Even KFC was closed. The only outlet that was open was Swenson's. I had the crispy fish pasta and BB ordered the Pepperoni pizza. He has been craving for pepperoni. Subway has it, but it's made of pork. The pizza was perfect. The pepperoni was tender, not over baked like the one Pizza Hut makes. The fish pasta was okok uh.

While we were dining, BB told me that it was his first time dining there.
I am glad that I managed to create another nice memory for him. (:
You know that i would do anything for him.

I sure hope he had a great time. Too bad i'm stuck at work now writing this post and have nuts to do... ):

"People say I'm difficult; but so are they."

Icha

11:57 pm