|
|
||
Nuraisha Sadali
The main component
Chrono Dates to Remember
FEB 9
APRIL 4
MAY 9
JUNE 29
SEPT 8
OCT 15
OCT 27
DEC 14
List of 'Things-to-Do'
Spend more time with the family Be a better daughter Take good/better care of bb Pay bills on time Manage money better Save lose weight Obtain Class 3A licenseBlabber
Album
Press Play
Love my crazy, gorgeous, socially-challenged friends.
Archive
|
drama Sunday, January 11, 2009
After the whole drama, i brought bb to the clinic. There were several people who came before us. The clinic looks very dingy but thank god it had a comfy sofa. We registered at the clinic at about 9am. We dozed off while waiting. It was weird. i suddenly woke up and saw that it was our turn. what a coincidence. The bill came up to $20. Cheap uh. Bb got one day MC.
We went to Cafe Galilee and had lunchafter that. Lapar uh. Don't even get me started on that stoopid cafe. Bingit sey! Service sucks uh. Cleanliness is the same as the service. NOTE: DON'T EVER DINE AT CAFE GALILEE @ BISHAN LIBRARY. We had the crispy fish pasta. NAsib sedap. But the portion was quite small for 2 people to share. I ordered the fish and chicken combo. Well, that was a bad idea. The one they served us was totally unlike the one we had at Galilee @ Bedok library. So to sum up our dining experience at Cafe Galilee @ Bishan, Presentation: Bad, Taste: Blant and Portion: Small. I sent bb home and took a cab back. I think i reached home at 1plus or 2. can't recall. Dozed off once my head hit the pillow. I haven't slept since 9am yesterday. "People say I'm difficult; but so are they." Icha 9:38 pm
|
|