<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/120164075789937868?origin\x3dhttp://flyliesloveandmisses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




     


Nuraisha Sadali



The main component



Chrono



Dates to Remember

FEB 9 APRIL 4 MAY 9 JUNE 29 SEPT 8 OCT 15 OCT 27 DEC 14


List of 'Things-to-Do'

Spend more time with the family
Be a better daughter
Take good/better care of bb
Pay bills on time
Manage money better
Save
lose weight
Obtain Class 3A license


Blabber




Album

 
Time Off

Friday, January 09, 2009




Jun gave me permission to take 4 hrs Time-off today.
Since it was bb's day off from work, he fetched me and we went to Haig Road for brunch.



Kesian bb.. Die nak sangat makan kentang ball. Unfortunately, upon reaching haig Road, the gerai sellling the kentang ball was not open. Haiz... I think bb pun upset and hilang selera die.


I suggested having satay and goreng pisang. BB said that it would be cool uh if they serve the goreng pisang with sambal belacan. As the shop didn't do so, i went to another gerai selling nasi padang. Confirm dorang mesti ade sambal belacan kan.
Aku pun tanye uh makcik tu. Siak tul. Dia cakap die takleh jual sambal belacan on its own. KAlau nak, nak kene beli ngan nasi and lauk. Merepek uh! Aku cakap uh,"Takpe cik, saya bayar cik untuk sambal belacan aje. Taknak lauk." Die cakap die takleh jual. Then aku dah bingit aku cakap lah," kalau cik takleh jual, cik boleh kasi saya sikit aje tak?"
She didnt seem happy that I said that. When she handed me the packet of sambal belacan, i handed her $0.50 and said," Takpe lah cik. Saya bayar ajelah untuk sambal nie."
Went back to our table. Bb said," Nie mesti makcik tu ade cakap something. Then I told bb uh what hapened. BB, being bb, started ranting. So cute uh tapi mcm seram sikit jugak.HAHAHAHA.... BB dipped a piece of goreng pisang into the sambal, tasted it and said, " Nasib baik sambal nie sedap. Kalau tak, sumpah anak die kene langgar."






After brunch, we made our way to Bugis. Since kite malas nak jalan kat Bugis street dulu, kite lepak at our usual spot. Took some pics and talked about alot of stuff. Bb's so cute lah. He never fails to make me laugh. I love him. I guess he was tired.

Oh. We were commenting on how cosy his place is. I love coming here. The ambience is sool calming. Soft music playing in the background. You can escape from the hussels an bussels the shopping centre this place was in. Yes, that's right. This place is in one of the busiest shopping centre you can visit. Hard to believe, huh?! It was a chance encounter when Atiqah and I wanted to find somewhere to just sit and talk. haha....

Ok. So back to today... hehe...
I let bb take a nap uh. Looking at him sleeping made me sleepy as well. So i dozed off too.

Woke up to the sound of one of the baristas asking me whether i wanted to place an order. I got the hint, I think she wanted to tell me that i should order something in order to stay there for a long period of time.

I woke bb up and told him that i'm gonna be buying lemon tea and donuts. BB said that the lemon tea tasted different. Unlike the first time we tasted it. Glazzy donuts are simply the best! I don't like all those other fancy donut. TO me, plain glazzy tastes divine.

"People say I'm difficult; but so are they."

Icha

11:38 pm