|
|
||
Nuraisha Sadali
The main component
Chrono Dates to Remember
FEB 9
APRIL 4
MAY 9
JUNE 29
SEPT 8
OCT 15
OCT 27
DEC 14
List of 'Things-to-Do'
Spend more time with the family Be a better daughter Take good/better care of bb Pay bills on time Manage money better Save lose weight Obtain Class 3A licenseBlabber
Album
Press Play
Love my crazy, gorgeous, socially-challenged friends.
Archive
|
solitaire-cut diamond ring Monday, January 12, 2009
0949hrs: Woke up and got ready to to meet bb.
BB made me lunch again. This time it was noodles, sausage and jemput-jemput. So sweet kan?! We made our way to Somerset. On our way to Centrepoint, we visited one of the widely-distributed Taka Jewellery stores. We went to look at engagement rings. Can you believe it?! hehe (: I think iwan to get a solitaire diamond ring. Taka is currently having 80% discount on most items. The ring i fell in love with was a solitaire-cut diamond. It retails at $2,500+. They are selling it for $404. Nice deal. Too bad we didn't have the amount of change to spare. I know that we have not even determined about the engagement date but perhaps it is a good idea to buy a ring when times are bad and everything is on sale. I hope that bb will save up enough so that we can get engaged soon. Perhaps on 29 June 2009? I dunno. We have yet to iron out all the details. Can't wait. (: "People say I'm difficult; but so are they." Icha 4:52 pm
|
|