<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/120164075789937868?origin\x3dhttp://flyliesloveandmisses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




     


Nuraisha Sadali



The main component



Chrono



Dates to Remember

FEB 9 APRIL 4 MAY 9 JUNE 29 SEPT 8 OCT 15 OCT 27 DEC 14


List of 'Things-to-Do'

Spend more time with the family
Be a better daughter
Take good/better care of bb
Pay bills on time
Manage money better
Save
lose weight
Obtain Class 3A license


Blabber




Album

 
Hi...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

We were having our usual late night cha to catch up on everything that happened at work.
I guess Bb was tired. I thought bb sighed.
Bb: Eh ape I cakap? You dengar tadi?
Icha: Yup
BB laughed.
Bb: Terbawak-bawak seh I. Lagi sikit I nak cakap Hi, Welcome to Subway.
(:
**Kisses BB! You're super cute uh.**

"People say I'm difficult; but so are they."

Icha

11:51 pm