<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/120164075789937868?origin\x3dhttp://flyliesloveandmisses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




     


Nuraisha Sadali



The main component



Chrono



Dates to Remember

FEB 9 APRIL 4 MAY 9 JUNE 29 SEPT 8 OCT 15 OCT 27 DEC 14


List of 'Things-to-Do'

Spend more time with the family
Be a better daughter
Take good/better care of bb
Pay bills on time
Manage money better
Save
lose weight
Obtain Class 3A license


Blabber




Album

 

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So we were talking about food getting stuck between our teeth.

Icha: Eh takmo pakai toothpick yg nanti u'll get a SPLINTAH!
Bb: What did u say?
I then realised that i said the wrong word. I thought of what the call splinter in Malay, i remember it ending with -ar or -ah.
Icha: S-P-L-I-N-T-E-R.(in a very soft tone, hoping that he didn't spot me saying the wrong word.)
Bb: Haha!! Padahal kuat seh you cakap word tu tadi .
We both started laughing hysterically. Damn. (:

"People say I'm difficult; but so are they."

Icha

6:31 pm