<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/120164075789937868?origin\x3dhttp://flyliesloveandmisses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




     


Nuraisha Sadali



The main component



Chrono



Dates to Remember

FEB 9 APRIL 4 MAY 9 JUNE 29 SEPT 8 OCT 15 OCT 27 DEC 14


List of 'Things-to-Do'

Spend more time with the family
Be a better daughter
Take good/better care of bb
Pay bills on time
Manage money better
Save
lose weight
Obtain Class 3A license


Blabber




Album

 
Henderson Waves

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Today was my 2nd of day. Fetched BB from work.I still had to wait for him even though i was late. So, technically, i wasn't late. Hehe...
Had subway for lunch.

Took Bus 65 and then transferred to bus 131 from Vivo. I was so excited seh. This is my very first time. I have always wanted to go to Henderson Waves. Saw an email about it once, thought it was some picture of some bridge in China. Haha.


So there we were... OMG. If only you could see the 108 steps we had to climb to get to the bridge itself. Despite the fact that i felt that i could die from lack of air, the climb was worth it. Cos when we got to the top, it was surreal. The view was spectacular.

So BB started skating. I could tell how happy he was to be able to skate. HE works so hard. So this is outlet. His passion. (: Oh, took some pics and vids or him skating.

After some getting all that adrenaline rush, BB decided to rest. Damn, it was hot. And as we were sitting on the wooden deck, I realised that I had totally forgotten to purchase some drinks. Haha. kesian seh kita, 61m above sea level and no means of rehydrating ourselves.


Camwhoring at sunset...


Ok. So ya... We had fun. But it was time to depart cos we were sooo thirsty.


Well, look at that... A No skateboarding sign. haha... Totally didn't see that.




All in all, We had fun. I got to spend quality time with BB.

Thank you for today b.

"People say I'm difficult; but so are they."

Icha

10:55 pm