<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/120164075789937868?origin\x3dhttp://flyliesloveandmisses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




     


Nuraisha Sadali



The main component



Chrono



Dates to Remember

FEB 9 APRIL 4 MAY 9 JUNE 29 SEPT 8 OCT 15 OCT 27 DEC 14


List of 'Things-to-Do'

Spend more time with the family
Be a better daughter
Take good/better care of bb
Pay bills on time
Manage money better
Save
lose weight
Obtain Class 3A license


Blabber




Album

 
and we're getting married...

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bb texted me this @ 2059hrs:
"I will save up this year then we will get married next year ok."


I'm happy that he has made up his mind. BUt i suppose there are alot of stuff to do, improvements and sacrifices to be made before it can happen.

I know bb loves pirecings. That is a fact.
He say that he will do his very best to not wear studs anymore cos tak sah tau kalau nikah.

We may be getting engaged this year. But the date has yet to be determined.

I hope things work out for the best.

Hmm... Mrs Arriffin. Sounds right. (:

"People say I'm difficult; but so are they."

Icha

11:39 pm