|
|
||
Nuraisha Sadali
The main component
Chrono Dates to Remember
FEB 9
APRIL 4
MAY 9
JUNE 29
SEPT 8
OCT 15
OCT 27
DEC 14
List of 'Things-to-Do'
Spend more time with the family Be a better daughter Take good/better care of bb Pay bills on time Manage money better Save lose weight Obtain Class 3A licenseBlabber
Album
Press Play
Love my crazy, gorgeous, socially-challenged friends.
Archive
|
Joint account Saturday, January 03, 2009
b and Amy fetched me from work this morning. I was on off for today and b was scheduled on afternoon shift.
Our activities for today were:
0809hrs: Late as usual... We went to McD for breakfast as the bank will only open at 0900hrs. The three of us shared a Hotcakes meal, takkan lah aku nak biarkan Amy tengok aku ngan b makan kan?! hehe... (: I had a great time uh. The two best friends made me laugh so hard uh. They had so much energy despite not sleeping the previous night. 0859hrs: Stoopid CISCO guard won't even open the damn door. Come on uh.; It's 0859hrs. The tellers are already stationed at their counters and they were some people waiting to be let in, just like us. He was dead set on making us wait. Haiz. So when we finally were served, b asked whether I wanted to create a joint account instead. hehe... It was so cute uh. I thought that he wanted to creaste an account for his sole use. Pertaining to the fact that he lacks financial control, he wants me to be his CFO, chief financial officer. As the cheque was under OCBC, we walked all the way to Adelphi building to cash it. B took MC for that day. Yes, he was feeling unwell, but also cos he wanted to go shopping with me. Yeah!! B treated us to Magic Wok. We sent Amy off to the MRT station and proceeded shopping. B bought himself the cute monster reversible belt that costs $79(sale price) and for me the Springfield jacket that i have been eyeing for quite some time. I was happy and touched that a pretty, pretty jacket that I have been eyeing for quite some time. it was a hefty price of $102.50(sale price).I was estatic that he bought me that but felt bad that he's spending such a huge amount on me. I am so not used to it uh. I told him this and he said that I deserve to have something nice from him for all the nice things that I have done for him. So then after Raffles City, we proceeded to Wisma Atria. B has been dying to buy a pair of Nike low dunk shoes. Purple and black was the colour. At the point of time when i looked over at b smiling to himself when he was trtying oput the shoes, I felt so proud of him. I am happy that he has finally able to buy nice things for himself. I know from his smile that he was feeling the same way too. the shoes cos $159, just in case you were wondering. We then went to Bugis. B bought me a dress "People say I'm difficult; but so are they."Icha 9:51 pm
|
|