ok fine. Happy New year!

Had a great day with boyfie today.
He fetched my from my place and we went for lunch @ Haig Road. I always knew that the mee kuah there was the bomb uh and since bb has been wanting to eat that, i decided to take him there.

Too bad uh... the mee kuah was a total disappointment.

I ordered kentang ball, bb apparently liked it very much. He had never heard of kentang ball before. Well, i came to a realisation that kentang ball is the malay version of shepard's pie... YUM!
Oh, and i also ordered roti john, tapi b cakap rase ok aje. tak special pun...

Ok, so after lunch we headed down to town uh. Naik bus no. 7. A lil description of whst we wore...

Bb wore that black leather hoodie i bought him with black jeans and as for me, i borrowed my bro's kemeja, belt and tights.
I have to say, we really looked good. haha. my baby's soo hot.
He really made me feel happy uh. I totally forgot about the bad new year's eve i had stuck at work.
"People say I'm difficult; but so are they."
Icha
11:35 pm