<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/120164075789937868?origin\x3dhttp://flyliesloveandmisses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




     


Nuraisha Sadali



The main component



Chrono



Dates to Remember

FEB 9 APRIL 4 MAY 9 JUNE 29 SEPT 8 OCT 15 OCT 27 DEC 14


List of 'Things-to-Do'

Spend more time with the family
Be a better daughter
Take good/better care of bb
Pay bills on time
Manage money better
Save
lose weight
Obtain Class 3A license


Blabber




Album

 
Kpak Bing! Bing!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Watching Kpak Bing! Bing! right now.
I've been thinking about everything that is happening. BB will be meeting my parents this V-DAy. I hope it all goes well.
I can't believe my life is taking a suddden turn for the better.
2 years ago this time, I was mourning and crying over the loss of my ex, followed by several bad dates.
I really feel that i deserve to be happy. And Al makes me happy.
So yes, I don't care if I have a small engagement celebration, a small wedding reception or one on a grand scale. All i want is to be able to spend the rest of my life with Al.
So, it doesn't matter if other people say that I should have a big wedding celebration. Yes, i want my dream wedding, but in bite-size pieces. Cos at the end of the day, Al and I are going to be the one paying for the whole extravaganza, NOT all those other people with their opinions.
I don't want to be debt-ridden. hehe... (:
BB, i really love you.. I hope if you were to read this, it will give u some peace of mind.
I am sure that there will be several bumps ahead on our journey to marriage, but I believe that it will be a blissful one.
Oh, ya, can't wait for Valentines' Day.

"People say I'm difficult; but so are they."

Icha

8:13 pm