|
|
||
Nuraisha Sadali
The main component
Chrono Dates to Remember
FEB 9
APRIL 4
MAY 9
JUNE 29
SEPT 8
OCT 15
OCT 27
DEC 14
List of 'Things-to-Do'
Spend more time with the family Be a better daughter Take good/better care of bb Pay bills on time Manage money better Save lose weight Obtain Class 3A licenseBlabber
Album
Press Play
Love my crazy, gorgeous, socially-challenged friends.
Archive
|
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Oh gosh. Ngantok sak... Kept waking up every hour of the 2 hour of sleep that I had last night. *YAWN*
At work now.. The weather... SO great to ZzZzZZZZZZzzz. I bet b's having a great shuteye. Oh, ya, dad fetched me from work last night. He said,"Abah dgr2 Nur dah apply rumah?" So i explained the whole deal to him. He weas initially concerned abt distance and time. But ultimately, he was happy for me. I told B this when we got to talking on the phone. I wish we would be one of the few couples lucky enough to be invited for flat selection. Oh ya, going out with the family after work. Haven't had much time. Poor Mum... So many off days but no one at home to spend time with her... Feel kinda bad uh. ): I've come to a realisation that I am really an adult now, making big life-changing decisions with my significant other. He did some reflecting as well. He is slowly, but surely, growing up into a good, hard-working man. The plus point is that he adores me. Well, I feel the same way too... "People say I'm difficult; but so are they." Icha 7:50 am
|
|