<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/120164075789937868?origin\x3dhttp://flyliesloveandmisses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




     


Nuraisha Sadali



The main component



Chrono



Dates to Remember

FEB 9 APRIL 4 MAY 9 JUNE 29 SEPT 8 OCT 15 OCT 27 DEC 14


List of 'Things-to-Do'

Spend more time with the family
Be a better daughter
Take good/better care of bb
Pay bills on time
Manage money better
Save
lose weight
Obtain Class 3A license


Blabber




Album

 
Champions Court

Friday, March 06, 2009

I can't believe it!
I have always had thoughts of registering for the BTO scheme in Woodlands eversince it was open for registration on 23 February. Talked to Bb about it and he was quite reluctant actually.
So, I decided to ring him to view the models of the flats at Toa Payoh Hub.
Upon reaching there, we came across the showroom the 5 ypes of flats available. The block models looked so pretty.
BB was kinda interested now. SO we proceede to go view he show room of the 5-room flat. OMG! It was so nice h. I wish we could have takensome pictures. HAiz... BB and I fell in love with the flat. The next thing I knew, we were at a computer registering for the house.
Met Fidah afterwards to have lunch. I'm glad she is happy for me.

"People say I'm difficult; but so are they."

Icha

10:58 pm